To become a student at the Culinary Institute of Michigan, you will need to apply to the specific campus you plan to attend, either Baker College of Muskegon or Baker College of Port Huron.

You can apply online here

You can also print the application for Undergraduate admission, fill it out and apply by mail or in person at Baker College of Muskegon.

Returning Students

Returning students do not need to reapply. Simply contact your campus Academic Office to discuss returning to the Culinary Institute of Michigan.