Table Service Instructor
Nate Walters came to Baker College’s Culinary Institute of Michigan in 2011 as a table service lab instructor at COURSES, the student-operated restaurant, a sophisticated, yet casual, dining experience that’s one part restaurant, one part classroom. With over 10 years of experience and knowledge in the food service industry, Nate’s professional background includes:
- Server, Bistro Bella Vita, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Lead Line Cook, Egypt Valley Country Club, Ada, Michigan
- Corporate Development Chef, Chicago, Illinois
- Kitchen Manager, Bar Louie, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Various Positions, Various Restaurants, The B.O.B., Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nate is a 2005 graduate of the Secchia Institute of Culinary Education in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In addition, Mr. Walters is an active member of the American Culinary Federation (ACF), West Michigan Lakeshore Chapter MI 122.